Who can claim a VAT Refund
Who can claim a VAT refund
- Those who are not Thai nationality
- Those who have not a domicile in Thailand.
- Those who are not an airline crew member departing Thailand on duty.
- Depart Thailand from an international airport.
- Purchase goods from stores displaying a "VAT REFUND FOR TOURISTS"
- Present the goods and VAT Refund Application for Tourist Form (P.P.10)
and original tax invoices to the Customs officer before check-in at the airline counter on the departure date.