Why the VAT refund are disapproved?
- A claimant carries a diplomatic passport and/or resides in Thailand.
- A claimant is an airline crew member that is on duty when departs Thailand.
- A claimant did not depart Thailand from an international airport.
- A claimant did not carry the goods out of Thailand on the departure date.
- Goods were not taken out of Thailand within 60 days from the date of purchase. The purchase date is counted as the first day.
- Goods were taken out of Thailand without inspected by a Customs officer.
- Luxury goods were taken out of Thailand without inspected by a Revenue officer.
- The total value of purchase is less than 2,000 baht per day per store.
- The VAT Refund Application for Tourist form (P.P. 10) was not issued on the date of purchase.
- The name or passport number on the original tax invoices that are enclosed to the VAT Refund Application for Tourist form (P.P. 10) is not a claimant.
- The original tax invoices were not enclosed to the VAT Refund Application for Tourist form ( P.P. 10).
- Goods were not purchased from the shops participating in the VAT refund for tourists scheme.
- The tax invoices were not issued from a store that mentioned on the form.
- The total value of your purchases is 5,000 baht or more which tourists not showing the goods to Customs officer at the time of departure from the Kingdom in the trip of the purchase.