Why the VAT refund are disapproved?
- A claimant carries a diplomatic passport and/or resides in Thailand.
- A claimant is an airline crew member that is on duty when departs Thailand.
- A claimant did not depart Thailand from an international airport.
- A claimant did not carry the goods out of Thailand on the departure date.
- Goods were not taken out of Thailand within 60 days from the date of purchase. The purchase date is counted as the first day.
- Goods were taken out of Thailand without inspected by a Customs officer.
- Luxury goods were taken out of Thailand without inspected by a Revenue officer.
- The total value of purchase is less than 2,000 baht per day per store.
- The VAT Refund Application for Tourist form (P.P. 10) was not issued on the date of purchase.
- The name or passport number on the original tax invoices that are enclosed to the VAT Refund Application for Tourist form (P.P. 10) is not a claimant.
- The original tax invoices were not enclosed to the VAT Refund Application for Tourist form ( P.P. 10).
- Goods were not purchased from the shops participating in the VAT refund for tourists scheme.
- The tax invoices were not issued from a store that mentioned on the form.